Wednesday 19 December 2007

My ode to Sarah Howard the Classy Priveledged Women...



My BBF Sarah Howard beautista/slash soon to be an amazing director of film. It must of been over 2 years ago when I discovered her on Myspace in a post left saying "If yo are really my friend please repost this" and then I was introduced to http://www.beautybanter.blogspot.com/ my daily hits. I was blogging style advice and exploring young designer territory on myspace and quickly move it here because I was getting 90 hits a day. Well after seeing her shot at it I was inspired to take my shot at it and in doing so I've met many wonderful creative contributers and top of the line fashion.

This Video of LA IT Girls was refreshing and classy. I'm not one for reality TV, strongly dislike it,and it makes so many people look shallow. Sex tapes are the worst,especially when you don't know how to F#CK!!! If getting front row at all fashion shows, a million pics in disgusting tabloids and trying to get endorsements. You're selling your soul to the HollyWeird demons that will haunt you years to come.

Dear Sarah, keep up you grace,class and hard work,you've really inspired Angel Lust. Lets get together for strawberries covered in chocolate and pink champaign next time you're in town!!! your Best Blogger friend xxo Kristen May Anastasia.

No comments:

Post a Comment