Sunday 26 August 2007

Crazy Neighbor!!!


You know you're bat sh*t crazy when your neighbor is an acclaimed sexpert who constantly let's you know against your own will. Grant Stoddard does this to me on a daily basis. In return I make fun of him and play the part of a nutcase child on amphetamines because that's the nature of my personality he brings out in me. Anyway I'm really into his book right now "Working Stiff" it is cracking me the f*ck up in every sentence. A boy who has gone to leather camp,attended orgies,and participated in sploshing,has the British nut sack to call me crazy!!!??? But back to him. This book will make your spirits rise and enter into the strange world of NYC sex that both perplexes and amazes the rest of the free world. He constantly makes fun of himself which I love because I make fun of him all the time so this reassures me he likes it. So go out and show your support sickos, and buy it today,it's already on sale at Amazon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment